Is it right to use persuasion on your customers?
How is persuasion being used on you right now? (Warning: you will definitely squirm a little)
In this episode, we go deep into the 6 methods of persuasion outlined by Robert B. Cialdini in his book:
“Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion”
Here are the 6 ways we discuss:
- How can giving something away bring you more business than you can imagine?
- How can behaving like a normal human make you do things you don’t want to?
- How can you use the behavior of others to your advantage?
- How can being liked make you way more money?
- How to quickly become the authority figure in your market?
- Why does your limited time makes you worth more? (After all, there’s only so much of you to go around)
We also answer these questions:
How can you spot when one of these tactics is being used against you?
How can you use each to grow your PDR business?
What are automatic behaviors?
PDR technicians act a lot like famous guitarists. Which paintless tech reminds of you of Jimmy Page?
Recommended: “It Might Get Loud”
If you have comments or questions, please ask away below.