Ninety days from starting. All the time needed to realize running a PDR business is not as great as you first thought it might be.
- You do get more deductions, but also find you pay higher personal taxes
- The competition are fools and are ruining the business with unsustainable pricing
- The state government is threatening to pass a law which will take away a good part of your business.
Somebody’s gotta do something about this industry!
- What is the single most important thing to remember about your industry?
- What’s the most effective way to make changes?
- The real driving force behind most industry associations.
Listen as we pull back the curtain on what’s real and what’s not in the PDR industry.